upgrade to 19 --> Calculating...

julieng
Hello,

I've just installed the last update of OpenNMS, and now, all categories are mentioned "Calculating..."
But, when i'm going into a node, all infos are available;

Do you have any idea where that might come from?

Thank you:)

Re: upgrade to 19 --> Calculating...

David Hustace

> On Feb 28, 2017, at 9:49 AM, julieng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Do you have any idea where that might come from?

That means that the RTCd process in OpenNMS is not able to update the WebApplication with SLA data.  Either the RTC authentication is failing or the data is blocked to the localhost port.  I would check the RTC and WEB logs in /var/log/opennms/ folder.

:David

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.

Re: upgrade to 19 --> Calculating...

Matt Hoppes (Wireless Ninja)
Unsubscribe

> On Mar 13, 2017, at 11:47, David Hustace <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 28, 2017, at 9:49 AM, julieng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Do you have any idea where that might come from?
>
> That means that the RTCd process in OpenNMS is not able to update the WebApplication with SLA data.  Either the RTC authentication is failing or the data is blocked to the localhost port.  I would check the RTC and WEB logs in /var/log/opennms/ folder.
>

> :David
>

> David Hustace
> The OpenNMS Group, Inc.

Re: upgrade to 19 --> Calculating...

David Hustace

> On Mar 13, 2017, at 9:00 AM, Matt Hoppes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Unsubscribe

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.