underling and horizon 20

Kirk Reeves
I have been playing with underling recently, on 19.0.1-1

https://github.com/j-white/underling/

Has anyone had success with Horizon 20

Thanks

Kirk

Re: underling and horizon 20

Jesse White-3
Hi Kirk,

On 07/17/2017 01:46 PM, Kirk Reeves wrote:
> I have been playing with underling recently, on 19.0.1-1
>
> https://github.com/j-white/underling/
>
> Has anyone had success with Horizon 20

Not much has changed between 19.x and 20.x that would affect the Underling - it may need a few small tweaks to work though.

That said, the Underling is not actively maintained. If you're looking for something that works, I'd suggest using the
Java based Minion.

-Jesse

Re: underling and horizon 20

Kirk Reeves
Jesse,

    Thanks for the reply.    I am not using it in production, just testing it out.   I was comparing the resource utilization between the two.  From that perspective underling is great.  I built a lab with both 19 and 20 and definitely does not work on 20.  I may decide to try and debug underling.  if I find the issue, I will let you know.

Thanks

Kirk