topology map node

anuvesh
Hello,

 i have added a node in opennms which is shown in topology map.
Now I want  to create a link ( on right click of the node in topology map where these options are shown like Change Icon, Events/Alarms, Node Info). I just want to add one more link on right click of  the node which will take me to the node's EMS.
I am able to add links in home page of opennms when we login by changing jsp's but how to add link on right  click of node shown in topology map???

I am a new user of opennms. Plz help

Regards,
Anuvesh