Quantcast

navigation menu items

rockdale
Hi, All:

I have a quick question, Do you know where the navigation menu items come from? Are they stored in database or some configure files? I want to know where it is to see if I can hide/remove certain menu items and add some customer ones.

 I looked in navbar.ftl

<#if request.remoteUser?has_content >
 <#list model.entryList as entry>
   <#assign item=entry.getKey()>
   <#assign display=entry.getValue()>

which class does the model for this navbar.ftl reside?

Thank you very much for your help

All the best
-rockdale