map/link auto creation

Antony Mayi
Hello folks,

is there a way for the map adapter to create map of existing nodes? I mean it works fine if the mapsadapter is configured before the nodes are discovered (the map is then auto-created perfectly). but what if I have all nodes already discovered and the mapsadapter is configured afterwards? is there a way to force it going through existing nodes? the same question about the link adapter...

thanks Antony.