jmx showing output yet no graphs created

jmx showing output yet no graphs created

mugurel
Hello,

I'm having problem with a specific set of servers meaning that no graphs are created for some JVM services that I'm monitoring. Basically, snmpwalk shows everything OK and using

$ java -jar /home/admin/jmx.jar - 10.112.4.20:1103 'mobile-api:type=Service,name=Orbis-ma' FailureCount
03/27/2015 11:53:36 +0000 de.layereight.jmxcmd.Client FailureCount: 1788

It does take 2.2 seconds to grab the ouput but I am not sure why OpenNMS is graphing it. I can get graphs created for CPU, TCP Connections and other stuff just fine, just not the JMX.

Did anyone else ran in the issue?