jasper report that shows lifecount has problems with NaN

jasper report that shows lifecount has problems with NaN

mgiammarco
Hello,
I have a printer that is not always on.
In the resource graph I can easily see holes in graph, but min and max values are correct.
So now I build a jasper report using lifecount:min and lifecount:max.
This report works only for rrd that have no NaN values. Unfortunately for the printer above it does not work.
Why? I have seen the snmp-graph.properties of lifecount but it has nothing special.
Should I use a vdef? How can I use a vdef in jrobin/ireport/jasper report?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mario