Quantcast

can not receive the 3th party device's traps

can not receive the 3th party device's traps

alicel0ve
Greetings everyone,

I hope someone can help. I'm new to OpenNMS .here is my system config.

OpenNMS Version: 1.12.1
System Configuration:Linux 2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64 (amd64)  centos64 x64

there is my problem. i want to collect the snmp information and the snmp traps from Digital Projector with opennms.First im install the opennms successful,and the opennms can inspect the Digital Projector,i import the Digital Projector's mib with "SNMP MIB Compiler" that's all good ,but i just can not receive any traps from the Digital Projector,like fanspeed or lampruntime ....

so what's the problem with that ?