XML Data from JRRD?

Aaron Paxson-2
I don't remember why, but I recall some time ago, that there was a way to retrieve data from JRRD in XML via a Servlet.  Can anyone help me out in finding this?  My googling and wiki-searching is becoming linearly impossible with the amount of sleep deprivation I've been receiving :)

I'm currently using JasperReports to build my reporting data, and would love to include my KSC reports in it (printing those reports are poor).

Thanks!

--
Aaron J. Paxson
---------

Re: XML Data from JRRD?

Jeff Gehlbach
On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:48 PM, Aaron Paxson wrote:

> I don't remember why, but I recall some time ago, that there was a
> way to retrieve data from JRRD in XML via a Servlet.

This?

http://www.opennms.org/index.php/Data_Export

-jeff

Re: XML Data from JRRD?

Aaron Paxson-2
Brilliant!  Thanks Jeff!

Aaron

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Jeff Gehlbach <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:48 PM, Aaron Paxson wrote:

> I don't remember why, but I recall some time ago, that there was a
> way to retrieve data from JRRD in XML via a Servlet.

This?

http://www.opennms.org/index.php/Data_Export

-jeff

Aaron J. Paxson
---------
[hidden email]
http://aaron.thepaxson5.org

Re: XML Data from JRRD?

Alejandro Galue
Hello,

Checking the documentation I found that it said "currently
only available if you are using JRobin to store the data".

Originally that was true but currently is supported.

summary/results.htm is handled by RrdSummaryController.
This class calls RrdSummaryService; and this class calls
RrdDao.getPrintValues. Finally this class calls
m_rrdStrategy.createGraphReturnDetails. I implemented this
method on JniRrdStrategy.

I will do some tests with both strategies to validate that.

Alejandro.

Jeff Gehlbach wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:48 PM, Aaron Paxson wrote:
>
>> I don't remember why, but I recall some time ago, that there was a
>> way to retrieve data from JRRD in XML via a Servlet.
>
> This?
>
> http://www.opennms.org/index.php/Data_Export
>
> -jeff

___________________________________