Want to integrate OpenNMS with Northbound interface for SNMP trap sending

Want to integrate OpenNMS with Northbound interface for SNMP trap sending

sandip45711
Hi,

I have to integrate OpenNMS with Northbound interface for trap sending. As per available document, the configuration of scriptd-configuration.xml needs to be updated which I have updated. But how to send alarms based on the scriptd configuration i.e. which link to press for sending alarms?

But I can see 'Send Events' link in the 'Admin' tab. May I just send trap using this link to any northbound interface? If yes, will the UUID be same as OID which needs to be configured in the northbound system?

Regards,
Sandip Hazra