WMI over VPN

Lucas Silickas

G’Day Mates!

Please, is there someone using OpenNMS to collect WMI data over a VPN connection?

I can collect info from my network, but I can’t collect it from networks connected by fibre over a VPN.

If someone knows any secret, please, would you mind to share it? :)

Cheers

Lucas Silickas

IT Support Technician | R-NAS International

4 Parker Place; Technology Park BENTLEY WA 6102

P: 1300 789 398

E: [hidden email]

W: www.rnas.com.au

Please Note: Any email from R-NAS International Pty Ltd (ABN 28 095 395 681) is intended solely for its intended addressee or entity only.  Emails and their attachments are confidential as they may contain  privileged information and must not be distributed without our consent.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute or retain this email or any part of it.

Antw: WMI over VPN

Michael Seibold
If there is no firewall in between... check response times, maybe your timeouts for the collections are too small.

-Michael

>>> Lucas Silickas <[hidden email]> 14.08.2009 09:40 >>>
G'Day Mates!

Please, is there someone using OpenNMS to collect WMI data over a VPN connection?

I can collect info from my network, but I can't collect it from networks connected by fibre over a VPN.

If someone knows any secret, please, would you mind to share it? :)

Cheers

Lucas Silickas
IT Support Technician | R-NAS International
4 Parker Place; Technology Park BENTLEY WA 6102
P: 1300 789 398
E: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
W: www.rnas.com.au<http://www.rnas.com.au/>

Please Note: Any email from R-NAS International Pty Ltd (ABN 28 095 395 681) is intended solely for its intended addressee or entity only.  Emails and their attachments are confidential as they may contain  privileged information and must not be distributed without our consent.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute or retain this email or any part of it.

Re: WMI over VPN

Macia35
Pretty helpful information on vpn connection. Last month, I got registered with one of the renowned free vpn server software and VPN service providers and experienced their high speed internet services. Really glad to get their services at very good prices and hope to extend their services.