Quantcast

Vacuumd and new BSM alarm debugging

Ronny Trommer-3
Hi Guys,

I need someone to figure out a vacuumd automation which is used to create automated tickets from BSM service alarms. They created a ticket automation which I’ve documented here:

I ran the query against their data base and looks good so far. For some reasons there are tickets created for Business Service Resolved problems. Is there anything where we have a race condition with the polling against the database and the mechanism creating and resolving Business Service alarm problems.

If someone has some time, please let know.

Ronny