Using LAST for GPRINT results in NaN?

Jay Christopherson
Anyone know why using the LAST aggregator in a GPRINT statement in JRobin periodically results in NaN?  I know that typically NaN means that there was no sample for the specified timeperiod, but if I use JRobin's RRD File Inspector, I can see that there is no interruption in data samples.  It's really annoying.

Re: Using LAST for GPRINT results in NaN?

Benjamin Reed
Jay Christopherson wrote:
> Anyone know why using the LAST aggregator in a GPRINT statement in
> JRobin periodically results in NaN?  I know that typically NaN means
> that there was no sample for the specified timeperiod, but if I use
> JRobin's RRD File Inspector, I can see that there is no interruption in
> data samples.  It's really annoying.

What OpenNMS version?

There's a JRobin fix that is pending release in 1.5.94 that should fix
most of those issues.

--
Benjamin Reed
The OpenNMS Group

Re: Using LAST for GPRINT results in NaN?

Paul Mona
Don't know the cause, but there is an open bug on the issue:

Anyone know why using the LAST aggregator in a GPRINT statement in JRobin periodically results in NaN?  I know that typically NaN means that there was no sample for the specified timeperiod, but if I use JRobin's RRD File Inspector, I can see that there is no interruption in data samples.  It's really annoying.

Re: Using LAST for GPRINT results in NaN?

Jay Christopherson
Using 1.5.94-0.10085.snapshot (sorry, forgot to always include that)...