Quantcast

User surfing history available after logout in opennms 1.10.8

User surfing history available after logout in opennms 1.10.8

dsubhajit88
I am using 1.10.8 version of opennms. i am going through with a issue . If i logout from a page then after clicking the logout link that page redirects me to logout page . Now if i click the browser back button then it takes me to the previous page and i am able to surf the pages which i had surf before logout . How can i fix this issue . In the demo link given is opennms site have the same problem