Unused classes

Seth Leger
I was trying to do a little more JDBC cleanup and I found a bunch of
classes that don't appear to be used anywhere in the OpenNMS code.
Anyone object to me making a branch to remove them?

Lint:
org.opennms.container.web.CoolThing
org.opennms.container.web.CoolThingImpl
org.opennms.netmgt.dao.api.AttributeSecretDao

Lint from deprecated/removed code:
org.opennms.core.fiber.ExtendedStatusFiber
org.opennms.core.resource.db.DataSourceDbConnectionFactory
org.opennms.core.resource.db.DbConnectionFactory
org.opennms.core.resource.db.SimpleDbConnectionFactory
org.opennms.core.utils.IncludeURL
org.opennms.netmgt.model.OnmsVulnerability
org.opennms.netmgt.model.OnmsVulnPlugin
org.opennms.netmgt.provision.service.ImportManager
org.opennms.netmgt.provision.service.operations.ImportOperationFactory
org.opennms.netmgt.threshd.LatencyInterface
org.opennms.netmgt.threshd.LatencyParameters
org.opennms.netmgt.threshd.ThresholderUpdates
org.opennms.reporting.availability.AvailabilityReportException

Unused testing classes:
org.opennms.netmgt.dao.mock.BeanWrapperFailure
org.opennms.netmgt.mock.ValueWrapper

Unknown:
org.opennms.core.xml.EmptyListAdapter<T>
org.opennms.core.xml.JaxbClassXmlAdapter
org.opennms.netmgt.config.EventConfiguration
org.opennms.netmgt.config.MergeableRange
org.opennms.netmgt.poller.remote.support.BasicPollerSettings
org.opennms.netmgt.provision.service.CategoryAssociationVisitor
org.opennms.web.event.BaseAcknowledgeServlet
org.opennms.web.outage.OutageSuppress
org.opennms.web.svclayer.DatabaseReportService
org.opennms.web.svclayer.model.ChooseResourceModel

Is this use in Drools correlations or was it experimental?
org.opennms.netmgt.correlation.SoftReferenceList<T>

-- Seth

Re: Unused classes

Seth Leger
PR created: