Quantcast

Unable to upload MIB through file upload dialog

Unable to upload MIB through file upload dialog

steve.weiler@unitedagy.com
Since I recently upgraded to OpenNMS 19.0.1 I am unable to upload a MIB through file upload dialog in MIB compiler section. No error messages at all, it looks like it is working but nothing appears under pending mibs.
I even ssh'd into system and checked pending mib directory - nothing there.
I can upload through sftp to pending mib directory.
Once MIB is in pending directory, it does compile correctly.

I suppose I can continue using sftp but the whole point of having a web ui to upload mibs is to have it actually upload the files.

Looks through logs and nothing is standing out. I even chmod 777 pending mib directory and that does not make any difference.