Topology manually add links

c_125
This post was updated on .
Hello,

Hope you can provide help. My openNMS system isn't able to find the required links for my nodes due to the network. I'm wondering how can I manually add links to my nodes? I've searched in google and came across a few answers but nothing that works to my understanding.

Something about DataLinkInterface I can manually add my links but dont know where to find this?

Can any one provide an insight on this matter please?

Thank you