Threshold for non ip interfaces

kestrel
I am testing OpenNMS 1.10.8 with a cisco switch on which there are several vlans. I've managed to obtain bandwidth graphs on chosen ports which are non ip interfaces.

I want to be alerted when, for example, the bandwidth utilisation exceeds 2 Mbps on a 100 Mbps link.

I tried to set the default threshold value to 2.0 and rearm value to 1.5 but nothing happens in the events.

Is there a way to achieve it ?

Re: Threshold for non ip interfaces

kestrel
The correct formula seems to be ifInOctets * 8 / ifSpeed * 100 while the threshold and rearm value are percentages of the bandwidth.