This Week in OpenNMS: July 10th, 2017

Benjamin Reed

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation
  • Jesse improved agent address handling in Trapd.
  • Seth worked on upgrading our internal Spring version to 4.3.
  • I fixed a bug on generic resource handling.
  • Alejandro fixed path-outage clearing to handle event times properly.
  • Web and UI
  • Markus worked on changes related to accessing ReST code from the OSGi container.
  • Seth did more work on ReST v2, fixing criteria handling for notifications and outages.
  • Markus fixed topology IP search.
  • Markus fixed ReST v2 monitoring location DELETE operations.
  • Jesse added a modal "alarm details" popup to the Helm UI.
  • Markus did other UI cleanup in Helm.
  • Jesse worked on integrating the existing OpenNMS Grafana plugin to Helm.

Upcoming Events and Appearances

Until Next Week…

If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future TWiO, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to [hidden email].

- Ben

Resolved Issues Since Last TWiO

  • NMS-9454: VMware provisioning not working anymore
  • NMS-9460: Fix JSP issues related to JAXB update
  • NMS-9475: Document the logic behind the response time value reported by the SnmpMonitor
  • NMS-9493: Fix ownership of users.xml