The top nav bar disappear when embed openNMS in an IFrame.

The top nav bar disappear when embed openNMS in an IFrame.

rockdale
Hi, all:

This is the first time I work with OpenNMS. We are trying to host/embed openNMS web interface inside one of the webpage in our intranet website. I would thought this should be straight forward but the top navbar and log are disapear when embedded in an IFrame. What left is just the breadscrumb (home>.....) and the content.  Looked in the /includes/bootstrap.jsp. It is these lines

<c:choose>
  <c:when test="${param.quiet == 'true'}">

  </c:when>
  <c:otherwise>
    <jsp:include page="/navBar.htm" flush="false" />
  </c:otherwise>
</c:choose>

So I commented out the c:choose and make the /NavBar.htm alway gets included. But it is still not showing. Also I cannot find NavBar.htm somewhere nor NavBar.jsp.  You can tell I am pretty new for JSP/Spring. Any help/hints will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
-rockdale