Quantcast

Survvillence View not workingq

praveenlinux007
Hi,

I am having problem in setting the surviellence view. I have defined two views as mentioned in this file

http://pastebin.com/MAiqdUiz

After changing my default surviellence-view.xml to the mentioned in url above my opennms doesn't start and give me below error.

file:/opt/opennms/etc/surveillance-views.xml]': org.exolab.castor.xml.MarshalException: The attribute 'row' appears illegally on element 'row-def'.{File: file:/opt/opennms/etc/surveillance-views.xml; line: 10; column: 43}; nested exception is org.exolab.castor.xml.MarshalException: The attribute 'row' appears illegally on element 'row-def'.{File: file:/opt/opennms/etc/surveillance-views.xml; line: 10; column: 43}
web-map.log.1:Caused by: org.exolab.castor.xml.MarshalException: The attribute 'row' appears illegally on element 'row-def'.{File: file:/opt/opennms/etc/surveillance-views.xml; line: 10; column: 43}

Can someone please point what I am doing wrong ?

Re: Survvillence View not workingq

praveenlinux007
These are the changes i made to magic-users.properties file. I have both the users created in webUI.

# This role allows access to the dashboard only
role.dashboard.name=OpenNMS Dashboard User
role.dashboard.users=syseng,network
role.dashboard.notInDefaultGroup=true