Surveillance Panel Not Loading Nodes Even When Configured in Admin Panel

Surveillance Panel Not Loading Nodes Even When Configured in Admin Panel

Logan Leger
I am having issues with OpenNMS's surveillance panel.

I populated a surveillance category with a number nodes in Admin -> Manage Surveillance Categories.  However, when I open the Surveillance panel, none of the nodes are reporting--i.e., OpenNMS shows "0 of 0" in all three columns for the category (PROD, TEST, DEV).  I have read the online FAQ's and searched the Wiki and archive to no avail.  Does anyone have any insight into this problem?
My installation of OpenNMS is installed on 64-bit Debian, running version 1.5.91.

Thanks,
Logan Leger.

Re: Surveillance Panel Not Loading Nodes Even When Configured in Admin Panel

Mathew Kellogg

Did you add it to both the row and the column that you want it to appear in?(i.e. if it is a Development Router add it to both the Dev category and the Router category)

Mat

I am having issues with OpenNMS's surveillance panel.

I populated a surveillance category with a number nodes in Admin -> Manage Surveillance Categories.  However, when I open the Surveillance panel, none of the nodes are reporting--i.e., OpenNMS shows "0 of 0" in all three columns for the category (PROD, TEST, DEV).  I have read the online FAQ's and searched the Wiki and archive to no avail.  Does anyone have any insight into this problem?
My installation of OpenNMS is installed on 64-bit Debian, running version 1.5.91.

Thanks,
Logan Leger.

This message contains confidential information of Guavatech Inc and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Re: Surveillance Panel Not Loading Nodes Even When Configured in Admin Panel

Logan Leger
Oh, yeah.  DOH!
Isn't it funny how we miss the simplest things sometimes?
Thanks for the help, Mat; it's all working now.

Problem solved.
Logan Leger.