Solaris Monitoring

toonjohners
Hi All

Just wondering if someone could help me out.
I have opennms version 1.8.4 installed on a redhat enterprise server 5.3 machine.
I have two solaris machines that I am trying to monitor with snmp.

The problem I am having is that, the opennms Resource Graphs are reporing fine on one and not on the other. One just shows 'NaN'

As far as I can see everything seems to be configured exactly the smae on both machines.

The only difference are the OS versions are slightly different

If I use the command snmpget from my linux machine and try pull info it works fine for both. SO this suggests to me that there is an issue with opennms.

Can anyone just point me in the right direction as to where to start troubleshooting?

Thanks

John