Save The Date: OpenNMS Hack Session 2017-04-28 - 2017-04-30, Germany Fulda

Save The Date: OpenNMS Hack Session 2017-04-28 - 2017-04-30, Germany Fulda

Markus von Rüden

Hello fellows!

we would like to host a OpenNMS Hack Session at the end of April somewhere in Fulda, Germany..

The idea is to resolve bugs, add new features, talk with other ONMS folks or just hang around.

We would like to arrange it from April 28th 2017 to April 30th 2017.
Depending on the registrations we will find a suitable location.
So if you are interested please let us know: http://doodle.com/poll/khqydbip8ee76ine

Greetings

Markus von Rüden & Marcel Fuhrmann