Quantcast

SNMP Traps

ashkuls
I have a custom device to be monitored with Opennms. It sends snmp traps on a particular event only. I have converted MIBs with mib2opennms. Placed the events.xml file in /etc/events directory, added event-file in eventsconf.xml. Still snmp traps are not coming in opennms. The traps are coming in the server installed with opennms (checked with wireshark), but, not getting reflected in the opennms. I am relatively newbie to opennms. Can somebody help me in getting the snmp traps coming in the same server to get them reflected in the opennms?