SNMP Graph Collection

Mike Jaquays
All,

I inherited an Opennms system when I started my current job.  I've been
reading up on the system and am impressed thus far.  I have, however,
run across and issue I could use some guidance on.

I upgraded (via RPM) from 1.5.90 to 1.5.93.  I followed the upgrade
documentation found on the Opennms website.  However, rrd tool appears
to have stopped updating the graphs for my machines.  The odd thing is
that I do get updates for CPU related information on my Windows
machines.

I reviewed the FAQ on the Opennms website and found some info that I
though would help, but alas, it did not.  Specifically the FAQ on
troubleshooting as it applies to the graphs.

My current state is this:

My polling config appears to be working fine.
My snmp collection appears to be broken.

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.  I am fairly sure
I haven't provide enough info to do any real troubleshooting.  The fact
of the matter is, however, that I'm not totally sure what I'll need to
provide until asked.  Again, this is a new system to me.

-Mike

This message is confidential to Prodea Systems, Inc unless otherwise indicated
or apparent from its nature. This message is directed to the intended recipient
only, who may be readily determined by the sender of this message and its
contents. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient:(a)any dissemination or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited; and(b)immediately notify the sender by return message and destroy
any copies of this message in any form(electronic, paper or otherwise) that you
have.The delivery of this message and its information is neither intended to be
nor constitutes a disclosure or waiver of any trade secrets, intellectual
property, attorney work product, or attorney-client communications. The
authority of the individual sending this message to legally bind Prodea Systems
is neither apparent nor implied,and must be independently verified.

Re: SNMP Graph Collection

Mike Jaquays
Figured it out.  The upgrade didn't remove the 1.5.90 libraries from
the /opt/opennms/lib dir and I'm back in business.  Thanks!

-Mike