Response time graph is missing on WebUI

Luca_76
Hi All,
I'm new on the forum, and this is my first question, I hope you can help me.
I'm running OpenNMS 1.8.5 on CentOS 5, and monitoring 150 nodes, all things are working fine.
Occasionally this morning I need to report ICMP response time from a node but I can't find response time graph in the Reports menu.
Moreover in the Resource Graph (also standard or custom) I have only few nodes, not all!
It's strange because the capsd, datacollection, poller etc configuration is the same for all nodes, and the jrb file are correctly updated.

Please Help me.

Luca

Re: Response time graph is missing on WebUI

Luca_76
Someone could help me? I've post on the wrong thread? Help me please

Luca