Resource graphs in the Dashboard

jlarysz
I'm struggling with configuring OpenNMS to do what I need it to do - what documentation I have been able to find seems to ignore the dashboard completely. First, I'm baffled as to where the product uses rrb and where it uses jrb. Second, I want to add an availability chart to the "Resources Graphs" section of the dashboard - the one that comes up on an individual node page (Home / Search /Node) would be fine. I'd also like to add an OpenNMS-WebUI availability chart. Both these charts already exist. Does anyone have a checklist that I could follow for this?