Re: How to include a low threshold in outages ?

Re: How to include a low threshold in outages ?

Nordine BABA
Hi,

I think that a low threshold violation can also correspond to a fall of service. Our entreprise provides IPTV flows and  a fall of rate is like a loss of one or several channels. That's why I want to configure low thresholds with outages :)

Nordine