Re: How to create a button on the events view (WebUI) ?

Re: How to create a button on the events view (WebUI) ?

Nordine BABA
Hello

No ideas ?

> Message du 02/09/08 13:06
> De : "Nordine BABA"
> A : "General OpenNMS Discussion"
> Copie à :
> Objet : [opennms-discuss] How to create a button on the events view (Web UI) ?
>
> Hello,

Question.

I want to delete events (by date, event that are not in outages, etc..) directly through the Events WebUI.
I'm not a Web developer and I need some advices :)

First, is it possible to connect to the PSQL database from the Web Interface ?
Then, what are the files that I should modify to create buttons on the WebUI ?

Thanks,

Nordine

> [ (pas de nom de fichier) (0.4 Ko) ]
> [ (pas de nom de fichier) (0.3 Ko) ]

Re: How to create a button on the events view (WebUI) ?

Alexander Finger
Nordine,

you could look at the code which acknowledges the event and instead of
acknowleding delete. The ticketing plugin could be helpful for the
webui integration.

Events do normally get deleted by the vacuumd if they are not linked
to an outage or a notification AND are older than 3 wks.

cheers
Alex