Quantcast

Poller Backend error

idunbar
I've just installed OpenNMS on a CentOS 6 server and every time I try to start the service I get this error: "Starting OpenNMS: Started OpenNMS, but it stopped running: for details see /opt/opennms/logs/daemon/output.log". In the log file I get: "An error occurred while attempting to start the "OpenNMS:Name=PollerBackEnd" service (class org.opennms.netmgt.poller.jmx.RemotePollerBackEnd).  Shutting down and exiting." Any help would be greatly appreciated.