PathOutage customization

Gurman Grewal

Hi

I would like to ask a question.

1- So I want to customize the way pathOutage works. To make sure minimal changes are made to onms, I extended class "DeafultPollContext.java and overrided createEvent() and testCriticalPath() methods. Is it the best way? If not please advise

2- By doing the above, and changing  applicationContext-pollerd.xml to create the new class object .. when remote debugging, the new class is not pulled? as if my changes to xml are ignored. please advise what I am missing and if there is a better way to do the above with minimal changes to onms code/ conf.

Thank you

Gurman Grewal