Quantcast

Opennms Minion Debian

sabpic
Hi all,

i have a question about new minion feature.

When this feature will be available for debian/ubuntu installation ?
As per my understanding minion is available only for RHEL7 and CentOS 7.1.

Thanks for your kindly support
Sabatino

Re: Opennms Minion Debian

Matthew Nichols
Last I heard the plan is to provide Debian packages for the minion in the next major version, i.e. OpenNMS 20.

Matt Nichols

Re: Opennms Minion Debian

Ronny Trommer-3
If you don’t want to wait for 20, you can consider to run the minion with docker[1] on your Debian system. You need to customise the config in an environment file[2]. Requirements are Docker version 1.8+[3] and a current docker compose[4].