OpenNMS slack integration help

sreenivas
I have been following this documentations for openNMS Slack integration, check the below link

/blob/ac9927b829ff68a57ef9a62670a40b66c542dbf8/opennms-doc/guide-admin/src/asciidoc/text/notifications/strategies/slack.adoc">https://github.com/OpenNMS/opennms/blob/ac9927b829ff68a57ef9a62670a40b66c542dbf8/opennms-doc/guide-admin/src/asciidoc/text/notifications/strategies/slack.adoc

I have done everything mentioned in the above document still there is no sign of any notifications in slack channel.

Do i need to do anything else for integrating slack. <a href="https://github.com/OpenNMS/opennms

Re: OpenNMS slack integration help

Jeff Gehlbach
Hello,

Thanks for your question. This list is for discussion about the OpenNMS
source code. Operational questions belong on the opennms-discuss list.

Please subscribe and post your question to that list. It will help if
you include some indication of the following in that post:

- Have you enabled notifications globally in OpenNMS? They are globally
disabled by default.

- Did you configure any destination paths to use the new "slack"
command? Did you target those destination paths in some event
notification definitions?

- Are other kinds notification technologies (e.g. e-mail) working?

Best regards,
-jeff