OpenNMS daemon misbehaving

praveenlinux007
Hi All,

I have opennms 1.10.5 installed on RHEL6 with 605 nodes with 2500 interfaces . It works fine for 12-13 hrs but after this duration app becomes dead slow and I seeing missing data in graphs at regular interval. If i look at the jvm graphs like Queues,updates and threads count their data is also missing. Can someone please help me why this is happening and what opennms daemon is doing. It appears to me that it is not doing anything for that duration for which i am seeing no data.