OpenNMS Windows mibs

Fabian Künzi
Hello together

I use opennms in my studies for a IT-project.
I run opennms on a Windows Prof. 7 and try since 3 weeks to convert mib-files and import these to opennms..

What i need to so?? :) I tried to convert it with linux..it doesen't work with mib2opennms (empty file).
So convert my mib-files witch a windows tool, and it made it, but without "events".

I have attached the  mib-files and the convert mib-file. Can somebody convert it and tell me what I need to do as next for put this files in opennms?

Sorry for my bad englisch, I am from Switzerland :-D

Best regards, Fabian

system3000.mib
test.events.xml