OpenNMS Topology Layers

phoboss
Hello, I have OpenNMS Horizon ver. 19.0 up and running I'm trying to get the layers to show up in topology. When i click on the layers button nothing happens. Is there something i need to enable to have this work?

Re: OpenNMS Topology Layers

David Hustace

> On Feb 28, 2017, at 5:23 PM, phoboss <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there something i need to enable to have this work?

Layers are currently only implemented via topologies that have been specified using GraphML as part of the Atlas project.

Look for this support in H20 with other topology providers such as eLinkd.

:David

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.