OpenNMS Filters

k.nithyanandan

Hi Team,

I want to create filters based on UEI or some conditions. I tried to create the filters in the WebUI but there are limited options in the advanced search options.

Can anyone tell me how to create the filters whether in the Front UI or in the backend.

Thanks,

Nithyanandan K

Re: OpenNMS Filters

Marcel Fuhrmann