OpenNMS 19 - Windows Memory threshold configuration

OpenNMS 19 - Windows Memory threshold configuration

Steven Vacaroaia
HI,

I am not getting events when Windows based nodes are using more than 90% of physical memory
I do, however, get events/alerts if disks usage is over 90%

What am I missing ?
Do I have to create a new entry in thresholds.xml with specifc filter ?

Any sample / links / advice will be appreciatedĀ

Thanks
Steven

Re: OpenNMS 19 - Windows Memory threshold configuration

Andries, Robin (FANUC Luxembourg)

Hi Steven,

Check for the hrStorageType filter in hrStorage threshold configuration:

With this filter, the threshold is only applying on physical disks.

Robin

Re: OpenNMS 19 - Windows Memorythresholdconfiguration

John Blake

What thresholds do you have configured and enabled for memory?