OUCE 2016, Is there demand for "How to develop with OpenNMS"?

OUCE 2016, Is there demand for "How to develop with OpenNMS"?

Markus von Rüden
Hey there,

we are preparing for this year’s OpenNMS User Conference (OUCE) and want to ask if there is a demand for a talk about “How to develop with OpenNMS”?

Topics could be:
 * Build requirements
 * The development process (branching, pull requests)
 * How to build
 * How to debug
 * Basic architecture explanation (Osgi vs plain Java, etc.)
 * How to set up your IDE
 * etc.

Please let me know what you think, or maybe there is a specific topic you want to have addressed, e.g. “How to implement your own Topology Provider”.

Thanks and kind regards
Markus

Re: OUCE 2016, Is there demand for "How to develop with OpenNMS"?

Seibold, Michael-2
Hi Markus,

I plan to be at the OUCE and would be very interested

-Michael

Re: OUCE 2016, Is there demand for "How to develop with OpenNMS"?

Simon Taylor
That sounds like a good idea.

Perhaps also focus on how to integreate OpenNMS with other applications.