Not all items shown in categories in dashboard view.

Not all items shown in categories in dashboard view.

mickey.lm
This post was updated on .
Hello all,
I have a problem with the categories.
E. g. I assigned 5 Servers to the category "Servers" and the category "Production".
Showing the Dashboard, everything looks good. Adding a 6th item to the Server and Production categories,
only 5 items are shown in the list after clicking the "Servers"-link. Adding more items, they are not listed.
Instead there is "1 of 5" or "3 of 8" is displayed under "PROD".

What can I do to get all the items I assigned to a category?

Thanks a lot for your help, have a nice day and best regards, Mike.