Not able to start Opennms

k.nithyanandan

Hi,

When I try to start the opennms I am getting the error as mentioned below.

./opennms -v start

Starting OpenNMS: Could not connect to the OpenNMS JVM (OpenNMS might not be running or could be starting up or shutting down): Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested exception is:

        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

(not waiting for startup)                                  [  OK  ]

Can anyone please suggest me what changes should I need to change or modify the configuration.

I have set the jvm path to /usr/bin/java and the java.conf file is set to the same.

Regards,

Nithyanandan K