Node is still Down after Critical service is deleted due to aging

Node is still Down after Critical service is deleted due to aging

Obi Reddy
Hi All,

I have been using version 1.8.17, I have found a problem in our network.

Problem:
I have configured poller-configuration.xml Ciritical service as SNMP, downtime model to delete after 10 minutes. Vaccumd-configuration.xml runs every 10 mins. Device which is monitered by NMS jave SNMP, ICMP and https services. Ff SNMP service is down the device is show as down and all services under the device are also treated as down. After 10 minutes the SNMP service is being deleted.

Then the Device stays down, but it must go up with other services ICMP, HTTPS which are being up and running.

How could I fix this problem.