New OGP Member

p-brane
Greetings:

On behalf of the Order of the Green Polo (OGP), I would like to announce the induction of our newest member, Alex Finger.

Alex has been a tremendous supporter of the openNMS project for 5 years.  He has provided a tremendous amount of support on these lists, an incredible amount of testing, documentation of the software with many many Wiki page entries, voluntarily promoting the project with many public speaking engagements, and countless musings on the IRC channel.

While not a software developer by trade, he has contributed code as recently as this past developer's conference (Dev-Jam 2008) with his new openNMS Adobe Air application as well as pair programming with Jonathan Sartin on a new openNMS Request Tracker Trouble Ticket plugin.

Alex, Congratulations/Glückwünsche/Félicitations and a long overdue welcome, indeed!

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.

Re: [opennms-announce] New OGP Member

Sean Lally
Congrats, Alex!  Looking forward to the RT plugin!

----- "David Hustace" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings:
>

> On behalf of the Order of the Green Polo (OGP), I would like to
> announce the induction of our newest member, Alex Finger .
>

> Alex has been a tremendous supporter of the openNMS project for 5
> years. He has provided a tremendous amount of support on these lists,
> an incredible amount of testing, documentation of the software with
> many many Wiki page entries, voluntarily promoting the project with
> many public speaking engagements, and countless musings on the IRC
> channel.
>

> While not a software developer by trade, he has contributed code as
> recently as this past developer's conference ( Dev-Jam 2008 ) with his
> new openNMS Adobe Air application as well as pair programming with
> Jonathan Sartin on a new openNMS Request Tracker Trouble Ticket
> plugin.
>

> Alex, Congratulations/Glückwünsche/Félicitations and a long overdue
> welcome, indeed!
>

> David Hustace
> The OpenNMS Group, Inc.

> challenge
> prizes
> world

Re: New OGP Member

Alexander Finger
Thanks guys, je suis très heureux de me trouver parmi vous!
Alex

Re: New OGP Member

Jeff Gehlbach
w00t and welcome!