New Grafana Track Map Plugin for OpenNMS

New Grafana Track Map Plugin for OpenNMS

Craig Gallen (opennms)
Hi,

Further to my last email about the grafana world map plugin for opennms,
(https://github.com/gallenc/worldmap-panel)

I have also forked and enchanced the grafana track map plugin from
https://github.com/tkurki/grafana-track-map

The world map plugin creates circles varying in size and colour at given
coordinates. The Track map plugin creates a line on a map following a
set of GIS coordinates over time.

In this case, the The original plugin only used geohash values. This
enhancement plots a set of latitude and longitude coordinates as a line
on the map and allows OpenNMS to plot the movements of a mobile IoT
device which is collecting measurements (e.g. a drone or other mobile
sensor device which also sends out gis coordinates with each sample).

See:
https://github.com/gallenc/grafana-track-map

Feedback welcome

Craig