Need Help With OpenNms Link Establisment

Need Help With OpenNms Link Establisment

georgis.alam
Dear All

I need some help regarding the link establishment in opennms maps. Currently i have added around 200 nodes in opennms. All of them are juniper router of model MX-480, MX-80, and Acx-1000. All of the device information is population properly and also the routing table is populating properly. But when i add the routers in SVG map, the link doesn't establish between them. I have enabled linkd service from service configuration xml and followed automatic map creation in opennms website. My system details are given below.

OpenNMS version : 12.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_45 Oracle Corporation
Java Virtual Machine: 24.45-b08 Oracle Corporation
Operating System: Windows 7 6.1 (amd64)

Re: Need Help With OpenNms Link Establisment

georgis.alam
I have Added some of our layer 2 switch in the map. The link between them comes up fine. But the link between the router layer 3 port doesn't come up. Please need help regarding this