Monitoring httpd Process

srikantha
Hi,

    How can we Monitor httpd process in opennms....after doing some modifications in the capsd-configuration.xml and poller-configuration.xml files as per the opennms document then am getting error like ...

    Process_httpd outage identified on interface 10.201.62.15 with reason code: LoopMonitor configured with  is-supported = false for ip-match: *.*.*.*.
    Instead of LoopPlugin class if i give HostResourceSwRunPlugin...then the error is showing like HostResourceSwRunPlugin class not found.....
    help me for further development......thanx..

Regards,
Srikanth A