Monitor process and programs if its posible

Monitor process and programs if its posible

pepe
Hello guys, recently i got my hands on this great tool.
Im planning to do some monitor over windows machines and i want to know if theres some way of monitor what process or a list of them. I tried the administrator guide with HostResourceSwRunMonitor but didnt work, or maybe something im not doing correctly.
Thanks in advance.
Working under centos 7, opennms 19.0.1, jdk 8_u121

Re: Monitor process and programs if its posible

David Hustace

> On Mar 12, 2017, at 10:31 PM, pepe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I tried the administrator guide with HostResourceSwRunMonitor but didnt work, or maybe something im not doing correctly.

That monitor requires that SNMP is running on the Windows systems.  Have you activated SNMP on them?

:David

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.

Re: Monitor process and programs if its posible

pepe
David:

Yes, snmp is installed on windows machines.<quote author="David Hustace">
> On Mar 12, 2017, at 10:31 PM, pepe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I tried the administrator guide with HostResourceSwRunMonitor but didnt work, or maybe something im not doing correctly.

That monitor requires that SNMP is running on the Windows systems.  Have you activated SNMP on them?

David:

Yes, snmp is installed and running on windows machines.
Thank you,