Quantcast

Merging feature-add-location-to-node-rebase later today

Merging feature-add-location-to-node-rebase later today

Seth Leger
Hi everyone,

I'm going to go ahead and merge the feature-add-location-to-node-rebase
branch later today. It contains refactoring so that:

- The LocationDef object is now called OnmsMonitoringLocation
- OnmsNode has a required association with OnmsMonitoringLocation
- A default location called "localhost" is added to the system and is
associated with all nodes by default

These changes will allow us to associate the location with nodes that
are being discovered or managed by the Minion distributed services (and
maybe even the older Remote Poller code as well).

-- Seth

Re: Merging feature-add-location-to-node-rebase later today

Seth Leger-2
My internet was out last night so I just got around to this. Done!

-- Seth

On 6/20/16 12:30 PM, Seth Leger wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm going to go ahead and merge the feature-add-location-to-node-rebase
> branch later today. It contains refactoring so that:
>
> - The LocationDef object is now called OnmsMonitoringLocation
> - OnmsNode has a required association with OnmsMonitoringLocation
> - A default location called "localhost" is added to the system and is
> associated with all nodes by default
>
> These changes will allow us to associate the location with nodes that
> are being discovered or managed by the Minion distributed services (and
> maybe even the older Remote Poller code as well).
>
> -- Seth

Re: Merging feature-add-location-to-node-rebase later today

David Hustace

> On Jun 21, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Seth Leger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> My internet was out last night so I just got around to this. Done!
>
> -- Seth

Awesome Possum!

:David