Incomplete geographical map

paisano
Why does the geographical map get randomly drawn with various incomplete parts.  I haven't found any rhyme or reason to this behavior; it happens randomly, sometimes on the entire map, refreshing the page usually does no good - the new page still includes the incomplete parts.  Different parts of the map will dissappear/reappear when ONMS updates the page.  I see this with FF and IE.  Very annoying.